Monday, March 5, 2012

The Darkness II

The Darkness 2 is probably the craziest fucking game I've ever played! And y'all know I play some whack ass weird games. But anyways I'm high as balls right now so whatever. The Darkness is about some legend named Kyle Hollis that gets involved with the mafia. Let's just say things don't quite go according to young kyles's plan for he gets raped and possessed by a demon called "THE DARKNESS" so sucks for him. You get to control these iguana looking fuckers that just tear motherfuckers apart so that's cool. You also have a little goblin following you around everywhere and he pisses on all the dudes that you slaughter so that's another cool tidbit I thought. There is also tits in this game and plenty of swear words for all my loser Mormon followers out there. I thought all around this game was sick as fuck and you should play it high high high as balls. I love all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment