Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Glory Holes II

So as I was rocking out to The Glory Holes third song a giant orgy broke out lead by the lead singer who went by "The Black Hole" for some unknown reason.  Now like I said before I was high as shit on Polar Bear tranquilizers so jumping head first into an orgy full of naked, dirty, and drunk teenagers didn't bother  me one bit.  I actually came in 2nd place in the orgy right after "The Black Hole" so needless to say I was really fucking excited about it.  After the lovemaking was over "The Black Hole" got back on stage and started to sing Footloose, which I was thrilled about because anyone who knows me knows I fucking LOVE Footloose.  I would like to note that at this time no one in the bar had any clothes on with the exception of the band's guitarist had a Hulkamania tank top on but that was all, no pants whatsoever.
TO BE CONTINUED.........

No comments:

Post a Comment