Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Glory Holes

The other night I was wondering through the streets of west Hollywood high as fucking shit on heroin and I stumbled upon a quaint little sock hop. At this sock hop a band by the name of The Glory Holes was rocking the shit out of this place! I was already tripping the fuck out so I just went with it. The lead singer was eating a live seagull when I first walked in and no one gave a shit. After he dominated the fuck out of the seagull he then took off his shirt and started singing about rape. Not many people can make rape sound poetic but this young man can, he made me tear up cuz I never got raped but whatevs. The band also has awesome fucking mustaches that I thought they were all going to rush me and force mustache ride me but to my dismay that never happened. When the second song came around 13 naked chicks and 2 naked dudes got on stage and it was just what I needed. You also need to know that the naked dudes were part of the band.
To be continued..................

2 comments:

  1. hey korteshandbags thank you for your kind words of inspiration if it went for people like you i wouldn't be doing what i love

    ReplyDelete