Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sons Of Anarchy


I'm pretty cool with SAMCRO.  I feel that this television program is missing just a few things though and I'd like to share them with you if that's ok.  First off there needs to be less man ass and more female ass in this show.  It doesn't have to be too out of control like just ass everywhere but maybe just some more (female) ass if that's ok.  Second off i think there needs to be more violent rape.  Now I know this might throw some people off but I'm a firm believer that hard core violent rape make any show better.  Peggy Bundy got brutally raped in season 2 of SAMCRO and it made the whole show better!!!  Other tv shows should take this advice.  Imagine how things would have been different of "Fresh Prince" if Carlton got raped by Jeffrey the butler??  In my opinion it would have made that show about 4000 times better than it already was.   Another thing that would blow this show into the stratisphere would be more motorcycle crashes.  I wanna see Jax Teller go head on into a wall or something and really just get fucked up ya know?  I think that would bring in a new dynamic to the show that people would not be ready for and it would just blow their minds dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment