Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Ringer

The Ringer stars Buffy the Vampire Slayer so I totally thought that it was going to kick ass.  No, it did not kick ass.   Buffy never took her shirt off or wore anything slutty which is bad news bears in my opinion!!!  They really need to step up the game with this show.  It airs on Tuesday nights at like 9 or 10 or something on the CW network.  The CW is best known for having whack ass shows so it shouldn't surprise anyone that this show is a huge heaping pile of lizard shit.  Although I will continue to watch this show religiously I'm going to complain about it the entire duration of the show.  Who knows maybe next week Buffy will finally take her shirt off and start killing some motherfucking zombies if you know what I'm talking about!!!  If you were wondering what this show is about I don't even fucking know!  Buffy is a twin or some shit and then one twin kills herself so the other twin has to take the first twins place because she's an ex addict and she's on the run from the CIA and some baby killer or something.  I haven't really been following the show to be honest so don't get all floozy on me if I got the plot wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment