Thursday, September 15, 2011

Up All Night

 I got very high to watch this show and I liked it. Will Arnett has balls the size of the Thursday after Thanksgiving so he really adds to the intellectual bragging rights of the show. Kelly from Married With Children is in it and she'll always be hot so she adds to the hotness factor which is very important to me. There hasn't been any topless women yet but I suspect I'll be out of luck considering this show is on NBC. This is a good place for me to discuss my gripe on how female toplessness isnt socially exceptaple is these fine United States of America. I mean come on they're just tits who gives a fuck if chicks are topless in del taco or wherever they want to flop around naked at but whatever. We can be a total prude country who doesn't like boobs. I'm gonna go ahead and give this show 12 bic lighters out of 12.4 bic lighters. Bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment