Thursday, September 15, 2011

Call Of Jaurez: The Cartel

This game sucks some major fucking balls.  Straight up I just hate it and whoever made this game should get their ass kicked by John Marston.  John Marston is a hard ass mother fucker that knows how to get work done unlike the 3 characters in this game.  All they do is just run around with their heads up their asses.  There are a few things that I like about this game and they really don't have anything to do with the game being good or not.  One thing I'm into is the fact that there are topless girls in the second level.  Now I feel that every game nowadays needs to have topless girls in it even games like Sonic or Mario.  They could have made Tails a super hot busty chick instead of a fox with two tails.  Her name could have been Tanya or something so it could be "The Adventures of Sonic and Tanya" I think that has a good ring to it!!  Tanya would just go around and bitch slap all those evil little creatures that try to fuck with Sonic.  Tanya would of course be naked the whole time she does all of this and I think it would kick some serious ass and if you don't agree with me then I think that your pretty fucking stupid no offense.  Anyways this game is pretty fucking whack and I wouldn't suggest to anyone to go out and spend your hard earned cash on it.  If you have an opportunity to steal a copy then I would say go for it but don't get your hopes up too high cuz the game sucks even if it is filled with boobs, violence, drugs, and swear words.

No comments:

Post a Comment