Thursday, September 15, 2011

Adelitas


Adelitas is a place to pay for sex down in TJ, Mexico. Just ask the cab driver to take you there and you'll be good to go. You can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want down there. I got a live 2 girls 1 cup show that was to die for. If your not into that you can get hit with a hammer in the junk for a pretty good price. You can also get blow jobs a zlow jobs as well which dominate. I'm not sure why but I love paying for sexual favors and you should too. I would give Adelitas 5 out of 5 bingers but my friend got HIV from there so I'm just gonna give it 4 out of 5 bingers! I think I may roll down there right now as a matter of fact.



ps these here are two of my favorite ladies from this particular club.  just remember to not be a fool and to wrap your mother fucking tool or your gonna end up like my friend Balls Calhoun who got HIV from the girl pictured on the bottom here.  long live rock n roll

No comments:

Post a Comment