Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rojos 6 layer dip

Rojo's 6 layer dip can and will destroy you. I bought this heavy little gut buster at Costco for an astounding 3.99. I don't know why I was surprised when I woke up and 4 the next morning with the worst stomach cramps I've ever encountered and I've eaten some pretty crazy shit when I'm stoned out of my mind and have the munchies from Munich if you know what I'm screamin!! Anyways I'm finally starting to feel better now but I'm still a little woozy but I look good. I think I lost about 20 lbs in the early morning hours and I'm now ready for bathing suit season!! So really this review is not for the quality or taste of this dip but more for the colen busting magic it will do to your waste line.  I give this dip 2 3/4 bong rips out of 3 bong rips so congrats Rojo!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've brought this shit to parties, but never dared to try it out. lol

    ReplyDelete