Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Don Carlos Taco Shop


Don Carlos in La Jolla, San Diego, in southern California is the best spot in the god damn free world. If you call yourself an American and have not been to this place you may as well move to Palmdale or Arizona and live out the rest of your days as a dying old wench!!!! Anyways Don Carlos kicks ass and they have the best food in the country. I know what your thinking, the whole country? Yes! FUCK YES!!!! In all of the entire united states of America this is the best food you can find. Even if you don't eat meat there's still bomb ass shit there for you so it's all good for everyone!! So even fucking vegetarians can enjoy DC without everyone thinking they're a pussy. I'd recommend a few items from the menu but everything there is bomb as fuck. I'd drink the green sauce straight if they let me. And you get the potato rolled tacos it'll change your life in a positive fashion I promise you. Im not even going to rate DC cuz there's no sort of scale that our febel human minds can relate to that would make any sense. So I'll just say that DC is bomb as motherfucking shit and you should go there as soon as you can. I love you and good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment