Monday, October 3, 2011

Milfs

This is kind of a wide review cuz there are so many MILFs out there but I would just like to show my respect for the older generation of ladies out there that still take pride in their physical appearance.  A lot of people out there have different definitions of a true MILF.  Is it just any older lady that you'd like to fuck or is it just any woman who has bared children?  I don't really give a fuck what you think about what a MILF is so I just call all older ladies MILFs even if I wouldn't fuck them.  Thats a trick question though cuz I'll fuck anything that comes my way.  Anyways MILFs are top shelf material in my opinion.  They should get their own day every other month or something.  Then on that day everyone can go down to the local BJs or Chili's and go BUCK "MOTHERFUCKING' WILD.  I'm thinking of taking this idea to the the street and see what sort of feedback I get so I'll let everyone know how it goes.  I bet this is an idea that I could get Obama to back.

No comments:

Post a Comment