Sunday, April 10, 2011

WWE All-Stars


WWE All-Stars is a pretty sweet fucking game.  Any game where you can fuck people up as the Ultimate Warrior is OK in my book if you know what I'm getting at!?!  Anyways lets get down to the nitty gritty here, this game needs to have a more badder ass roster of fighters to choose from.  I mean don't get me wrong I'm not bashing the current roster here but I could use a little more flavor and a few more big guys to choose from.  NO royal rumble as well which is pretty fucking weak in my honest opinion.  With all that being said I still love the game and it's really sick.  It makes me want to go out and jump off shit and bash people in the face and/or body.  I also like the feature where you can create your own superstar.  I'm all about making guys that look like my high school councilor and then bash the FUCK out of her as Andre the Giant.  I like to get a bat with barbed wire wrapped around it and just bash her really good and really long.  I also find it very enjoyable to get super bombed while playing this game.  I like to take a few bong rips and shoot a few jager bombs into between matches to really make the effect more realistic.  Theres also no bitches in this game!! Where are all the titties Vince!!  I want to see Sable running around topless tit rapping fools in the face!!  But that's just how I feel about this game and I'm obviously chemically imbalanced to the point where I should be under surveillance.

No comments:

Post a Comment