Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Big Love

Big Love is a television series about Bill Paxtons banging three wives at once which is really fucking crazy if you ask me. I myself can't handle the odd numbers as Im doing quite well with my four wives. The even number is much better, this way when we go on logjammer at magic mountain no one feels left out if you know what I'm talking about ladies!!! But anyways big love is a pretty cool show, there's murder and toplessness but there is also a shit load of bill Paxtons bare man ass. I have to admit that I was cool with all the man ass I feel that the show wouldn't have been the same without it. Also there seems to be a lot of mormon bashing going on here too. I'm not saying that Mormon bashing is ok but there's some funny shit going on out there. Mormon chicks are super hot so I'm gonna give this show a very hiiiiiiggggghhhhhh rating of 6 blows to the head out of 6 blows to the head. So remember to rock out with your cock put fellow ass goblins.......

No comments:

Post a Comment