Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bulletstorm

Bulletstorm is a pretty kick ass game if I can say so myself. It's about space pirates and space pirates are fucking awesome. This isn't like every other shooter out there so that was a pleasant surprise. The graphics were pretty spot on, it pretty much looked like Gears Of War but different.(this game is made by the makers of Gears) The best part of this game is the violence and the dialogue. There's a lot of talking about killing dicks in this game which I'm on board with! The campaign mode won't take you that long unless your a total piece of shit but that's ok cuz there are other modes to play. What this game and all shooters need is a two player co op campaign mode but that's ok they just fucked that up pretty bad. I hope they make a sequel for this game cuz I'm down with space pirates. I'm gonna go ahead and give this game 5 space bong loads out of 5 space bong loads!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment