Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wet

All the blood and gore in this game makes me kind of horny.  The main character Rubi is sexxy and she makes me feel big in my jeans when I watch her "perform".  Also this game looks very cool the graphics sometimes jump out at me and I have to walk outside for a few minutes to get a grip on reality.  Main character Rubi reminded me of my friend Mickey so that was also a plus for me.  I havn't finished the game yet so I don't know for certain that there's no boobs but I'm pretty sure Wet doesn't have any toplessness which is a bummer cuz Rubi is very attractive.  I pounded about 6 4lokos then played this game for 16 hours straight only stopping to throw up and get jack in the box so I'd say this is a cool game.  Not only can you blast fools with guns but you can also cut people in half with your dandy sword and I feel that all games should have some sort of sword in it.  The soundtrack was sick and I want to sleep with whoever voiced Rubi's character.  I give this game a respectable 3.5 Strawberry Blunt Wraps out of 5 Strawberry Blunt Wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment