Friday, February 18, 2011

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Red Faction: Guerrilla is a pretty sick game.  Your pretty much a terrorist and you just go around and you fuck shit up.  Your on mars and all your homies need to be liberated.  After your brother gets murdered right before your eyes you get all riled up then you start bombing fools.  They're totally all dicks though so they deserve it so you don't feel as bad when your murdering and blowing people up.  I got very stoned to play this game and sometimes it made me a little too excited that i had to take a cold shower if you know what I mean.  This game has some hot chicks in it but it has no full fledged boobies just flopping around which made me sad but its all good theirs still a shitload of killing and blowing things up to keep you happy.  This game was a finalist in the Interactive Achievement Awards so it must be pretty awesome.  I'm dominating the trophies in this game as usual with all my games since I'm an expert gamer.  I give Red Faction: Guerrilla 5 super rips out of 5 super rips so rock out with your cock out Volition Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment